Tuesday 1 February 2011

Shengri kuaile mama

special for u mum!!!
:: PN HJH SITI HANIM OTHMAN ::
(yg ke 51 tahun)
..: pada 1 Feb :..

M - For the MILLION things she gave me
O - For she's growing OLD
T - For the TEARS she shed to save me
H - For her HEART of purest gold
E - For her EYES, with love-light shining
R - For she is always RIGHT and always be
I Owe It All To Mother!

It’s your birthday, Mom.
So I will raise a cheer.
Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here.
Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.

From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.
Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!


It’s your birthday, Mom.Walking Sunshine

Dear Mother I love you and want you to know,
I think of you often wherever I go.
You lift me up; you're like walking sunshine;
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine.
Your endless affection makes you special and rare,
I'm always amazed by how much you care.

What you've given to me I can never repay,
Thank you, Mom, on your (51th) birthday.

2 comments:

ijam ismail said...

wahhh..kirim slm mak ko yg slalu bwk mknn mse kat kmj ye..huhu..teringat mknn yg ko slalu bwk..especially karipap jiran ko..wuwuwu..sdp~~~

L-mi Redzz said...

hu3...insyaAllah..rndu gak msa kita berbuka puasa reramai...hehehe

Yang Dah Berakhir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...